Location: Florida
Submitted 08/13/12 09:34 AM

Q. I need a competent and dependable loan officer in the St Pete market. I haven't heard from our last one in two weeks. Looking to buy investment property. Thank you.

 

Answer #1
Submitted 08/13/12 09:43 AM
Bob Miller, The Ruiz/Miller Team - Ocala's Dream Team (Keller Williams Cornerstone Realty): Real Estate Sales Representative in Ocala, FL Bob Miller, The Ruiz/Miller Team - Ocala's Dream Team (Keller Williams Cornerstone Realty)
Real Estate Sales Representative
Ocala, FL

Contact Me

A.

Try this guy.  He can lend anywhere in Florida.

Joe Fowler

352-364-0076

352-572-9305

joe.fowler@ocalamortgagebanker.com

Inlanta Mortgage

Mention my name and ask for a pre-qualification letter and a good faith estimate.

 

Answer #2
Submitted 08/17/12 12:59 PM
Sandy Williams (Keller Williams, sandy@sandywilliams.com): Real Estate Agent in Hallandale, FL Sandy Williams (Keller Williams, sandy@sandywilliams.com)
Real Estate Agent
Hallandale, FL

Contact Me

A.

If you are an investor, you are going to want to use a loan originator who works with investors on a daily basis.  I sell quiet alot of bank foreclosures and mostly to investors.  The person that several of my investors use is Triangle Financial.  The contact person is Daniel and he can be reached at 305-987-7379.  Although he is not physically in that area, I know that he loans all over Florida.  Great rates too.  Tell him Sandy sent you!  Good luck and good buy :)

 

Sandy Williams, Keller Williams

Where its "always Sandy on the Beaches"

305-962-5464

Answer #3
Submitted 08/24/12 09:49 AM
Ken Rizza (Homestar Financial Corp): Real Estate Mortgage Broker in Buford, GA Ken Rizza (Homestar Financial Corp)
Real Estate Mortgage Broker
Buford, GA

Contact Me

A.

I have been lending if Florida for 20 years.  I take calls 7 days a week up to 10PM every day.  95% of the time I answer the phone right away and if I am on a call the other 5% of the time I will call you back within an hour or less.  Be happy to provide references- lots of them.  I look forward to hearing from you.

 

Ken Rizza

954-914-4891 

 

Answer #4
Submitted 04/27/13 08:45 PM
Jim McCoy: Real Estate Services in Martinsville, OH Jim McCoy
Real Estate Services
Martinsville, OH

Contact Me

A.

attn:

We are legitimate and accredited private money lenders. We provide loan to people in need of financial assistance. Do you have a bad credit or you are in need of funds to pay bills? We want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as we will be glad to offer you a loan.

SERVICES WE PROVIDE - Refinance, Home Loan, Mortgage, Home Improvement, Car Loan, Hard money loan, Debt Consolidation, Line of credit, Business Loan, Personal Loan, International Loan. 

Contact us today and allow us help you out of financial hardship. Funds may be used for any purpose including personal or business use.  

Send us an e-mail and request for a loan application to fill-up.  No credit rating check. No income verification.

Receive fast funding in less than 5 hours. 100% approval Guaranteed.

Contact us now for your financial solutions.

e-mail :  easternfundsinc@pacificwest.com

Answer #5
Submitted 04/28/13 09:28 AM
Cara  Lam, Cara Lam, Gladewater National Bank (Gladewater National Bank,  NMLS#1009328): Real Estate Mortgage Broker in Pinellas Park, FL Cara Lam, Cara Lam, Gladewater National Bank (Gladewater National Bank, NMLS#1009328)
Real Estate Mortgage Broker
Pinellas Park, FL

Contact Me

A.

I am local in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area where I am a direct lender that is FDIC insured. We have all of the traditional loan products and investment products for all types of clients needs.

You may contact me direct at: 813-309-5626 phone or text..

I look forward to working with you..Make it a great day!!

 

 

 -

Sponsor
Q&A Home
Disclaimer: ActiveRain does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any Ask a Real Estate Professional responses. All questions and responses are provided by ActiveRain Real Estate Network community members. You agree that any use you make of such responses is at your own risk and that ActiveRain is not responsible for any losses resulting from your reliance on any Ask a Real Estate Professional responses. Ask a Real Estate Professional responses should never be used as a substitute for advice from a qualified professional. By submitting a question to Ask a Real Estate Professional, you acknowledge that ActiveRain is not responsible for any response you receive or do not receive, and you agree to hold ActiveRain harmless from any loss, harm, injury or damage resulting from or arising out of your submission of the question or your use of or reliance on any response thereto.