financing: How Mortgage Rates Move.
- 03/12/10 04:32 PM
Follow this link to watch this short video which does a better job than most originators at concisely explaining the factors which impact long term mortgage rates. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj8bZGkMST0&feature=player_embedded
This was put together by one of the faculty at Mortgage Success Source, a subscription service for loan originators. I had no part in it's creation, I'm just sharing the information. (0 comments)
financing: An open question for listing agents.
- 03/02/10 01:30 PM
Had coffee with a potential real estate partner earlier today. She mentioned that she had helped a client sell a home last year who was then unable to obtain financing on another home due to the tightening of the guidelines and the full doc world we find ourselves in.
My question was, since that happened are you now getting all of your listings pre-qualified at the onset so that you're not putting anyone in that position again?
That example may be extreme, but if you're not talking about what happens after you sell the home, you're probably missing opportunities and potentially taking what (45 comments)
financing: Credit Scoring and credit repair
- 12/03/08 06:30 PM
With the current economic environment, and changes in the mortgage industry. credit has become of significantly more importance to a borrower's qualifications than it has been in the past few years. The statistic I read last week was that of the 228 million Americans who are eligible to receive credit and have credit scores less than 25% have any real knowledge of the credit scoring process. Odds are good, 75% of your clients fall into the other category and need our help to understand how to navigate within this system.
Time and again I've seen the misinformation that surrounds the credit scoring process (0 comments)
Disclaimer: Trulia, Inc. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. Trulia, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.