Jeff @ OnlineEd

Education & Training -



By Jeff Sorg In order to conduct real estate activity for compensation within the state of California, you must have a California real estate license. California’s entry level real estate license is a real estate salesperson license. A salesperson license must be placed under th...
Posted about 6 years ago
A new law applies to real property conveyances that occur after January 1, 2008.  Oregon now provides for withholding of tax on certain real estate transactions of nonresident individuals and C corporations that do not do business within the state. Generally, withholding is required when nonresi...
Posted over 6 years ago

Jeff Sorg

OnlineEd, REALTOR®
Ask me a question
Spam prevention

Accessibility option: listen to a question and answer it!

To submit the form,
drag the printer to the circle on the side.

Type below the answer to what you hear. Numbers or words, lowercase:

Additional Information

Online Ed