Chad's Blog

By
Real Estate Agent - Chad Kumpe Real Estate

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2009 

Some Thoughts about Things!    Our property inventory is still way too high. The market values have slipped another 5%.  This is along with a 4% decline in the median price from '07 to '08; all total down from the high by a compound 9%. The total homes in inventory in the MLS are 5750 which is do...
Posted about 5 years ago
    Happy New Year!!        I bet you got a whole lot of wishes for a much better 2009, I sure did too. Nothing tells the story of last year like the "Book of Lists" 8th addition by the "Northwest Arkansas Business Journal." The top twenty firms saw their volume shrink by 21.19%. The top twenty-f...
Posted over 5 years ago
Rainer
18,296

Chad Kumpe

Ask me a question
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Accessibility option: listen to a question and answer it!

To submit the form,
drag the graph to the circle on the side.

Type below the answer to what you hear. Numbers or words, lowercase:

Additional Information

A view of Real Estate Activity in NWA. Comments on market trends. Up dates on Real Estate Law & regulations. Some times Rumor and Gossip. Alerts on Legislation effecting Real Estate.