agent services: My Services as an Agent - 01/09/12 01:59 PM
I am licensed as a Broker in the state of New Hampshire and travel up to one hour from Cheshire County for my clients.   Below is a list of my services.   1. CMA services: There are 2 options available to my clients wishing to have a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) done.
-The first is a general assessment of a home to determine it's current market value. I help potential sellers prepare their home for the market as well as offer staging advice and tips on home improvement projects that would pay off when they're ready to sell. Additionally, … (0 comments)


Find NH real estate agents and Keene real estate on ActiveRain.