real estate sales reports: Keller Texas Real Estate Sales down 4% in November 2011 - 01/15/12 01:22 PM
Keller Texas Real Estate Sales were down 4% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 44 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 573 homes sold, a -4% change from last year. Keller Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $13,970,044 which is a -8% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $182,703,915, which is a -4% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you at Keller … (0 comments)

real estate sales reports: Lancaster Texas Real Estate Sales up 26% in November 2011 - 01/15/12 01:14 PM
Lancaster Texas Real Estate Sales were up 26% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 24 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 300 homes sold, a -12% change from last year. Lancaster Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $1,748,160 which is a 1% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $23,010,900, which is a -21% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you at Lancaster … (1 comments)

real estate sales reports: Palo Pinto County Texas Real Estate Sales were down 20% in November 2011 - 01/15/12 12:52 PM
Palo Pinto County Texas Real Estate Sales were down 20% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 12 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 196 homes sold, a -7% change from last year. Palo Pinto County Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $2,744,724 which is a 63% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $44,520,616, which is a 6% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed … (1 comments)

real estate sales reports: Princeton Texas Real Estate Sales up 60% in November 2011 - 01/15/12 12:48 PM
Princeton Texas Real Estate Sales were up 60% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 8 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 142 homes sold, a -14% change from last year. Princeton Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $1,059,216 which is a 121% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $14,401,214, which is a -19% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you at Princeton … (0 comments)

real estate sales reports: Young County Texas Real Estate Sales up 50% in November 2011 - 12/22/11 09:14 PM
Young County Texas Real Estate Sales were up 50% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 3 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 43 homes sold, a 26% change from last year. Young County Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $83,751 which is a -2% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $3,661,837, which is a 19% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you … (0 comments)

real estate sales reports: Wood County Texas Real Estate Sales up 71% in November 2011 - 12/22/11 09:13 PM
Wood County Texas Real Estate Sales were up 71% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 12 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 142 homes sold, a 23% change from last year. Wood County Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $1,900,692 which is a 244% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $21,062,576, which is a 35% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you … (0 comments)

real estate sales reports: Wise County Texas Real Estate Sales up 31% in November 2011 - 12/22/11 09:11 PM
Wise County Texas Real Estate Sales were up 31% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 46 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 450 homes sold, a 7% change from last year. Wise County Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $5,966,154 which is a 36% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $60,390,900, which is a 12% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you … (1 comments)

real estate sales reports: Wilmer/Hutchins Texas Real Estate Sales up 50% in November 2011 - 12/22/11 09:10 PM
Wilmer/Hutchins Texas Real Estate Sales were up 50% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 3 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 24 homes sold, a -8% change from last year. Wilmer/Hutchins Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $177,501 which is a 49% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $1,164,696, which is a -23% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you at Wilmer/Hutchins … (0 comments)

real estate sales reports: White Settlement Texas Real Estate Sales down 5% in November 2011 - 12/22/11 09:07 PM
White Settlement Texas Real Estate Sales were down 5% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 53 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 633 homes sold, a -9% change from last year. White Settlement Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $7,376,328 which is a 2% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $87,055,857, which is a -11% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you … (0 comments)

real estate sales reports: Watauga Texas Real Estate Sales down 7% in November 2011 - 12/22/11 09:04 PM
Watauga Texas Real Estate Sales were down 7% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 13 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 228 homes sold, a -5% change from last year. Watauga Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $942,539 which is a -21% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $20,737,512, which is a -12% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you at Watauga … (0 comments)

real estate sales reports: Van Zandt County Texas Real Estate Sales up 73% in November 2011 - 12/22/11 09:03 PM
Van Zandt County Texas Real Estate Sales were up 73% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 19 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 208 homes sold, a 2% change from last year. Van Zandt County Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $2,008,186 which is a 96% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $24,069,760, which is a 19% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed … (0 comments)

real estate sales reports: Trophy Club Texas Real Estate Sales up 29% in November 2011 - 12/22/11 09:01 PM
Trophy Club Texas Real Estate Sales were up 29% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 22 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 198 homes sold, a -4% change from last year. Trophy Club Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $11,325,930 which is a 64% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $88,793,496, which is a 4% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you … (0 comments)

real estate sales reports: Sunnyvale Texas Real Estate Sales unchanged in November 2011 - 12/22/11 09:00 PM
Sunnyvale Texas Real Estate Sales did not change in November 2011 over the same month last year with 2 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 54 homes sold, a 6% change from last year. Sunnyvale Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $620,000 which is a -73% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $15,552,702, which is a -21% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you at Sunnyvale … (0 comments)

real estate sales reports: Summerfield Texas Real Estate Sales down 5% in November 2011 - 12/22/11 08:58 PM
Summerfield Texas Real Estate Sales were down 5% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 111 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 1587 homes sold, a -1% change from last year. Summerfield Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $16,990,215 which is a -5% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $251,837,856, which is a 1% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you at Summerfield … (2 comments)

real estate sales reports: Somervell County Texas Real Estate Sales up 20% in November 2011 - 12/22/11 08:55 PM
Somervell County Texas Real Estate Sales were up 20% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 6 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 59 homes sold, a 13% change from last year. Somervell County Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $959,400 which is a 19% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $9,436,814, which is a -1% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your County and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you … (0 comments)

real estate sales reports: Smith County Texas Real Estate Sales up 90% in November 2011 - 12/22/11 08:48 PM
Smith County Texas Real Estate Sales were up 90% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 19 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 160 homes sold, a 30% change from last year. Smith County Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $3,652,921 which is a 78% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $32,478,720, which is a 34% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you … (0 comments)

real estate sales reports: Saginaw Texas Real Estate Sales down 24% in November 2011 - 12/22/11 08:44 PM
Saginaw Texas Real Estate Sales were down 24% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 80 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 1143 homes sold, a -4% change from last year. Saginaw Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $10,347,120 which is a -28% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $153,270,585, which is a -9% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you at Saginaw … (0 comments)

real estate sales reports: Royse City Texas Real Estate Sales unchanged in November 2011 - 12/22/11 08:40 PM
Royse City Texas Real Estate Sales did not change in November 2011 over the same month last year with 1 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 22 homes sold, a 0% change from last year. Royse City Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $138,400 which is a -25% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $3,125,694, which is a 7% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you … (0 comments)

real estate sales reports: Rockwall County Texas Real Estate Sales up 47% in November 2011 - 12/22/11 08:32 PM
Rockwall County Texas Real Estate Sales were up 47% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 84 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 1052 homes sold, a 3% change from last year. Rockwall County Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $18,091,332 which is a 50% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $231,834,500, which is a 2% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you … (0 comments)

real estate sales reports: Roanoke Texas Real Estate Sales down 56% in November 2011 - 12/22/11 08:31 PM
Roanoke Texas Real Estate Sales were down 56% in November 2011 over the same month last year with 8 homes selling this month! For the year to date, overall home sales were at 163 homes sold, a 20% change from last year. Roanoke Texas Real Estate total dollar volume of homes sold this month was $1,119,312 which is a -66% change from this month last year. For the 2011 year to date, the total dollar sales were at $28,125,813, which is a 17% change.
Register online for monthly updates in your city and your neighborhood automatically emailed to you at Roanoke … (4 comments)

 
Bob Baesmann, DFW Team Realty | 972-978-8800 ( DFW Team Realty) Rainmaker large

Bob Baesmann

DFW Team Realty | 972-978-8800

Allen, TX

More about me…

DFW Team Realty

Address: 3751 Main St Suite 600-101, The Colony, TX, 75056

Fax: (888) 878-2242

Office: (972) 978-8800

Email Me



Listings

Links

Archives

RSS 2.0 Feed for this blog

Find TX real estate agents and Allen real estate on ActiveRain.