Nancy Alert's (nancyalert) Blog

By
Real Estate Agent - RE/MAX Allegiance

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2007 

Most of you know that 80% of the listings in the MLS are short Sales/Foreclosures and or Pre-Foreclosures and the other 20% the prices have been slashed to the point of insanity.To help those sellers that cannot sell their home for the what they owe or more and cannot refinance because of the dec...
10/16/2007
End Unit Townhouse In Shirlington/Arlington!Location: Henson Park/ShirlingtonASK ABOUT JOB LOSS PROTECTION FOR THE BUYER. A MUST SEE! Spacious all brick end unit with hard wood floors on main level, and wall-to-wall carpet on lower and upper level. Unit has new appliances. Enjoy this quiet treed ...
10/16/2007
Rainmaker
21,807

Nancy Alert

Ask me a question
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Accessibility option: listen to a question and answer it!

To submit the form,
drag the envelope to the circle on the side.

Type below the answer to what you hear. Numbers or words, lowercase:

Additional Information

" style="overflow:hidden;" seamless scrolling="no" id="custom-widget-content" onload="resizeIframe()">Your browser does not support iframe.