The Moeller Team Blog

Follow me
By
Real Estate Agent - Seven Gables Real Estate - BRE 01727426
As a CPA and Realtor, I provide my clients and Real Estates associates insight into both tax issues and market issues impacting our industry.

ARCHIVED BLOG POSTS

2009 

In the last two years, we have issued over 1,500 Broker Price Opinions for lenders, asset managers, outsourcers and homeowners. These reports are not appraisals, but rather a licensed real estate broker's opinion of value based on the location, characteristics and condition of a property. Today, ...
Posted over 4 years ago
"No way!" is the answer I hear from 90% of the people I ask. The other 10% wisely answer that it depends on their interest rate. Here's a simple example.   $500,000 mortgage with a 5.5% fixed rate for 30 years = $2,839 monthly payment   Let's say prices drop 10%, BUT interest rates go up just 1% ...
Posted over 4 years ago
Rainmaker
140,121

Nancy Moeller

Ask me a question
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Accessibility option: listen to a question and answer it!

To submit the form,
drag the sunglasses to the circle on the side.

Type below the answer to what you hear. Numbers or words, lowercase:

Additional Information

Orange County California Market Update