Wendy Smith's Blog

Follow me
By
Real Estate Broker Owner - Wendy Smith Real Estate
Welcome to my Blog. Since 2003 the focus of our business has been helping homeowners avoid foreclosure. In our current economy, the best solution is often a short sale. Many lenders offer incentives, modifications include principal reductions - helping homeowners create strategies to overcome financial difficulties are our specialty. We are happy to help. If you have any questions about foreclosures, short sales, selling or buying a home - Just Call Wendy!
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Statistically 79% of home sellers will enlist the services of a Real Estate professional to sell their home.   The other 21% typically include builders, rehabbers, speculators, attorneys and those that have experience selling real estate. This 21% also includes those sellers who just don't want ...
Posted 3 days ago
One of the biggest concerns as we age is falling.   Falls are the leading cause of fatal injury and the most common cause of nonfatal trauma-related hospital admissions among older adults.  We have to face it: the older we get, the higher the incidence of falls.  Some of the clients I’ve met as a...
Posted about 1 month ago
Over 30 years ago when I became a Realtor, my broker explained people move on the average of once every five years.  Fast forward to today and after a quick Google search, it seems that same statistic holds true. Shopping for a home depends a great deal on a buyer's stage of life.  For example, y...
Posted about 2 months ago
Effective October 1, 2013, the new FHA PFS guidelines (FHA Mortgagee Letter 2013-23) separate borrowers into two categories:  Streamlined & Standard.    Borrowers applying through the “Streamlined” short sale program must be more than 90 days delinquent and meet additional criteria but do not hav...
Posted 2 months ago
Posted 2 months ago
15 Comments
I'm not usually a huggy-touchy-feely sort of person but this afternoon, a client of mine just seemed as though all the wind was out of her sails, she looked...defeated and I found myself saying "Need a hug?" With a slight smile and a nod of her head, she answered 'Yes'. Just a brief hug but durin...
Posted 2 months ago
Contact info:Wendy Smith | Wendy Smith Real Estate | 727-452-3301 New Port Richey FL Short Sale 7707 Heather St, New Port Richey, FL 34653 $26,200 KEY FEATURESSq Footage: 1028 sqft.Bedrooms: 2 BedsBathrooms: 2 BathsParking: GarageLot Size: 5227 Square FeetProperty Type: Single Family House DESCRI...
Posted 3 months ago
    Great Resource Available for Pinellas County Seniors         Wendy Smith Real Estate is dedicated to our Senior & Boomer neighbors in our community and continually obtain training and education to meet those needs. The need for educated professionals able to cater to the unique health, socia...
Posted 3 months ago
  Wendy Smith | Wendy Smith Real Estate | (727) 452-3301 SHORT SALE in Clearwater, FL Freddic Mac Short Sale - Serviced by BB&T! Great Location - 3 bedroom 2 bath…..SOLD! List Date July 31, 2013 Under Contract September 27, 2013 Closed January 8, 2014 DESCRIPTION SHORT SALE – Everyone happy, hap...
Posted 3 months ago
Contact info:Wendy Smith | Wendy Smith Real Estate | 727-452-3301 Spacious 3/2 1117 E Boyer St, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 $119,900 KEY FEATURESYear Built: 1979Sq Footage: 1356 sqft.Bedrooms: 3 BedsBathrooms: 2 BathsFloors: 1Parking: 1 Garage | Guest parkingLaundry: In UnitLot Size: 6350 Square Fee...
Posted 5 months ago
Rainmaker
108,483

Wendy Smith

Real Estate Advisor
Ask me about Real Estate!
*
*
*
Spam prevention

Accessibility option: listen to a question and answer it!

To submit the form,
drag the robot to the circle on the side.

Type below the answer to what you hear. Numbers or words, lowercase: