We've put together an All*Star group of advisors ready to assist you in realizing your goal of purchasing a home in this Historic Buyers market!! We have two CPA's, An attorney and a lender who will qualify you right on the spot to buy the home you have desired! Here's a breakdown of our schedule:
Where: The Finley Center on College Avenue (just before Marlow on the left hand side!)--Everett Pearson Theater PRE-REGISTRATION A MUST!!
When: May 2nd, This Saturday, 9:00am to Noon
What: Home Buyer AND Seller Seminar--you will discover:
- Best way to write an REO/Foreclosure property offer!
- Is this a Buyers or Seller's Market?
- Exploring and Understanding the Tax Credits: $8,000 for the Federal, $10,000 for the State on New Construction--Explained by TWO CPA's of the firm of Pisenti Brinker! Plus Tax Deferred Exchanges, Rent vs. own! In terms you can UNDERSTAND!
- Prospect Mortage--Mr. Pete Phillippe will qualify you on the spot and explain the pitfalls of loans in today's supercharged financial world with super low interest rates!
- Janne O'Neil--Wills andTrusts--How to take title when buying a home. Boyfriend, Girlfriend buying? Non-Traditional relationships and how to protect all parties will be thoroughly explained!!
- Two Realtors (Allison Norman and Shaun Vice) will explain to you HOW to get through the maze of writing an offer when you have Multiple offer situations, Bank Owned properties, REO agents and finicky Lenders!! Learn from two agents who are doing this day-in and day-out and very successfully!!
To Register for the Seminar you must either go online to our Registration site: http://www.HomeBuyerSellerSeminar.com or call our toll free number: 888-207-7241 and Enter Ext: 3006
Here's a You-Tube annoucement which I recorded explaining more details. Hope to see yo all there!! Brign a guest and recieve a free "Starbucks" card!! Please let us know at the time of registration!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_lfYx_HpQY