There is always so much to see and do in Salt Lake City, Utah that many activities get overlooked. Therefore, I thought I would mention some great activities for the whole family to take advantage of this weekend in Salt Lake City.
· Every Day a Little Death Comedy - May 1st & 2nd at 7:30 p.m. at the Covey Center for the Arts at 425 W. Center St. For more information, call 801-852-7007.
· Cathlene Smith - May 1st at 7 p.m. at the Alchemy Coffee Company on 390 E. 1700 South. Smith will be signing her psychological thriller "Slivers of Reality".
· Miss Saigon - May 1st - 16th at 7:30 p.m. at Simmons Pioneer Memorial Theater on 300 S. 1400 East. A wonderful play of a war-torn land and two lovers who find each other, lose each other and find each other once again.
· Pilar Pobil - May 1st - 16th from 5-9 p.m. at Universe City on 2556 Washington Boulevard. Pobil is a mixed-medium artist and sculptor who is exhibiting her work at the gallery shows.
· The Apostles of Comedy - May 1st at 7 p.m. at Calvary Chapel on 460 W. Century Dr. 4350 South. A great mix of ministry and comedy. Tickets range from $10.50 for groups to $25 for singles. Tickets can be purchased at Christian bookstores or at www.ticketswest.com. For more information, call 801-264-9999 or 1-800-325-SEAT.
I hope you get to enjoy one or more of these great events this weekend. Check back on my blog often for more updates on what's going on in Salt Lake City.
Want community information about Salt Lake City? Find it here.
Search homes for Sale in Salt Lake City, Utah