Thank You One and Thank You All!
I wanted to take this moment to THANK all of you who have wished me a very Happy Birthday today.
Today I was surprised with:
- Emails in my Active Rain home page with Happy Birthday wishes.
- Personal Emails with Happy Birthday wishes and singing ecards.
- Linked In Birthday Cards.
- Plaxo members birthday wishes sent.
- Tweets wishing me a Happy Birthday.
- Lots and lots of Facebook birthday wishes on my wall.
And Fred Carver's kind post wishing me a Happy Birthday.
I can not possible reply to every single birthday wish, what a nice problem to have:)
So I am publicly thanking each and every one of you.
Tonight Milet is making me dinner. The grandkids are over, the kids are over and of course Nestor took me out to lunch and bought me flowers as he always does. Everyone asks me what I want for my birthday and I say the same thing every year: Go to church with me on Sunday and they always do. The best gift I have is my family, my faith, my health and each and every one of you.
I am going to go spend time with them all now- they are all playing WII and I love to play WII too. We are doing bowling right now. Then it is on to WII Fit- loads of healthy fun.