The best part of life is having choices to live life to the fullest. Having a plane allows for great freedoms. It's quite a luxury. Just the other day my pilot friend flew my kiddos and me to Tangier Island, Va for the day. We left at noon and we were back by 6:30. We enjoyed a seafood lunch, a walk around town, the beach, and then ice cream before hopping back in the plane.
My philosophy on life...
1. Live life with no regrets ...and of course, never put your head in the sand.
2. Focus on what's important in life.....love, fullfillment, happiness, success, and adventure
3. Face your fears, be true to yourself - have integrity
4. Speak the truth to others, communicate!
5. And, a friend of mine once said that life should not be a merry-go-round, it should be a roller coaster.