Crossword - Worthington area condominiums
It's not too late to try your hand at the Crossword Puzzle, be advised though that there is a mystery question, Number 2 down, I have no idea what the answer is because I have no idea what the question is! There are a couple of others that had to be changed too.
The original puzzle said:
The Worthington School District is larger than the City of Worthington. Worthington area may mean near Worthington or in the Worthington School District but in the City of Columbus or a township, but these condominiums and the surrounding communities are all in the Worthington School District.
This crossword puzzle is mainly about the condominiums north of 270 in the Worthington School District and the surrounding area, shopping, schools, etc.
Worthington area condominiums the answers
4. The RAVE Movie Theater in the Polaris area is at 1071 Gemini Place, Columbus OH 43240
6. Another word for freestanding is ATTACHED
11. There is a KROGER grocery store south of Polaris Parkway in Polaris Town Center
13. The two story condos in Worthington Glen, Worthington Park and Worthington Woods are TOWNHOUSES
16. Park Road ELEMENTARY School in the Worthington School District has a Westerville address, 500 Park Road, Westerville Ohio 43081. The school is located in the City of Columbus...
17. The east-west main road north of Park Road is called LAZELLE Road. The road runs from State Route 23 (High Street) to Worthington Galena Road.
20. The condo homes west of Sancus and north of Park Road where Old Richmond and Philadelphia are located in CARRIAGE Place Oaks*
24. Worthington Heights Condo are the FREESTANDING condos east of Sancus off Modoc Road. The definition from an on-line dictionary "standing alone or on it's own foundation free of support or attachment"
26. Many of the condos off of Sancus Boulevard are in the 43085 ZIP code.
28. The condominiums off Sancus Boulevard in northern Franklin County are in the WORTHINGTON School District
30. Most condos in the Sancus Boulevard area are ATTACHED
33. Sancus BOULEVARD runs from Worthington Galena Road up to the Polaris area, east of Polaris Fashion Place, the mall.
34. SLATE Hill Elementary School is at 7625 Alta View Boulevard Worthington Ohio 43085
35. If the wind blows from the south east or if it is very still you can smell the BUDWEISER Brewery north of 270
36. Lazelle WOODS Park a City of Columbus park is off Lazelle Road
37. The store on the southwest corner of the intersection of Park Road and Worthington Galena Road is a CVS PHARMACY
38. The Worthington area condominium neighborhoods north of 270 are between two Columbus Metro Parks, Sharon Woods Metro Park to the east and HIGHBANKS Metro Park to the west
1. The Kroger Grocery store, the library etc. south of Park Road and east of Worthington Galena Road are in a strip mall called Worthington PARK Centre*
3. Sometimes the Worthinglen Condominiums in the City of Worthington get confused with Worthington GLEN Condos north of 270, off Sancus Boulevard.
5. Attached condos have a common or PARTY wall
7. The condos off Sancus Boulevard south of Polaris Parkway are in the City of COLUMBUS
8. PolarisFASHION Place is the name of the mall in Southern Delaware County where the Macy's, the Great Indoors and Saks Fifth Avenue are
9. The Crosswoods area is physically located in the City of COLUMBUS
10. Some of the Sancus area condos have a GARAGE for your car, others don't Usually the end units do
12. From State Route 23 (N. High Street) if you turn on E. Campusview it becomes Worthington Woods when you cross over the RAILROAD tracks
14. Lakeloop off Sancus is in WORTHINGTON Lake Condos which was built in the 1990's by Gemstar
15. State Route 23 north of 270 is sometimes reffered to as N. High St. but it is also known as Columbus SANDUSKY Rd. or Pike????
18. Worthington Heights Condominiums were built by Qualstan in the 1980's have one story, two story and BILEVEL floor plans
19. The condominium and single family neighborhoods north of Park Road in the Worthington School District have a WESTERVILLE Ohio 43081 mailing address and they are in the City of Columbus
21. The CROSSWOODS area off High Street (23 North, north of 270) has lots of hotels, restaurants and the Marcus Cinema
22. Worthington Woods CONDOMINIUMS include condos on Annagladys, Worthington Woods Blvd. Pineway and more....
23. The area north of 270 is considered the FAR North by the City of Columbus, here's a clue LINK
25. The little City of Columbus Park on the west end of Park Road is called FLINT Park after the little village that sat there historically, just east of a road by the same name
27. It used to be called Bank One but the huge bank building just north of Lazelle Road is now J.P. Morgan CHASE
29. The itty bitty Park on Sancus Boulevard south of Park Road and North of Worthington Woods Blvd is called SANCUS Park
31. The DEERCREEK condos built by Romanelli and Hughes off Park Road just west of I71 are in the Columbus School District and the City of Columbus, they are surrounded by a development by the same name
32. The road that becomes Main Street in Worthington once you cross over I71 is called PARK Road west of I-71
This Worthington area condominiums crossword puzzle focuses on condominiums east of the Olentangy River and Route 23.
*Original Puzzle Edited 7-20-2009
Mistakes? I have no idea what #2 is. The crossword puzzle was posted without a number two. Number one was wrong....
Suddenly I hate crossword puzzles! The real mystery a six letter word that ends in e second letter is a T and it has something to do with the Worthington area condominiums!
Worthington Condominiums a puzzle (City of Worthington)
Edit July 2012 - links corrected.