Are Multiple Offers and Selling In The First Week Possible in this market??
They are! The 3 most important strategies to sell any property are: the right price, the right agent, and the right stager.
We now know that nearly 90% of buyers preview homes on the Internet before ever visiting them. Time is one of the most valued commodities today. To swing the door of a listing, it has to look good in the marketing photos - the VERY best way to make that happen is by using the right stager.
The pictures in this post are of 6995 Paso Robles Dr., Oakland CA.
This home sold within the first few days of being on the market - with multiple offers, above the asking price.
With eight and a half months of inventory on the market, how are you going to make sure that your property is the one that sells - in the first week with multiple offers above the asking price?
You got it, the right price, the right
Amy Boxer – Owner & Co-Founder
Welcome Home Furniture Rental & Staging
The Key To Selling Success....
TOP TEN REASONS TO STAGE
10. Staged homes tend to sell for more money.
9. Staged homes sell faster than non-staged.
8. Staging costs a fraction of a price reduction.
7. Staging distinguishes you from the competition.
6. Dated furnishings make the home seem dated.
5. Staging improves online marketing efforts.
4. Staged homes more often appraise for full value.
3. Staging helps buyers see themselves living there.
2. A first impression is a lasting impression.
1. In today's market, you can't afford NOT to stage!
Welcome Home has staged hundreds of homes and knows how to make your listing stand out from the rest and get it sold!