Shopping for a Charlotte NC Live/Work Community?
Are you shopping for a Charlotte NC live/work community? Well, hop on the light rail and pop over to the New Bern Street Station. Less than a block from the station, you'll find 3030 South, Charlotte's newest live/work community in historic South End. 3030 South is like no other condo complex in South End or Uptown Charlotte NC! With garages, spacious living, location near shopping, restaurants and bars, PLUS Charlotte's new light rail just outside your home!
3030 South Charlotte NC is a unique blend of contemporary architecture and urban planning with focus on modern day transit needs. At first glance, you'll think that this hip complex is just that--a new, architecturally appealing condo complex in South End Charlotte NC! Well, this complex is a mix of flats, townhomes and live/work townhomes. The lower level of the 4-level live/work townhomes, is zoned for commercial use, just for your office, hair salon--the possibilities are endless! There's plenty of parking for your visitors and you, of course, will have a large office and storage area on the 'business' level as well as two entrances on that same level. Your home above your office, has its own entrance, either through the garage or on the main level.
Because the developer of 3030 South Charlotte NC used land which was a former industrial park, tax credits are given to the homeowners until 2012 too!
These spacious units are certainly appealing including 10' ceilings, high end appointments, and ceiling to floor windows, bringing in the sunshine!
We have a new listing in 3030 South that is one of the Live/Work units which includes:
- Spacious 1st level office/conference space with lots of storage + garage + plenty of additional parking and separate entrance
- Open 2nd level with living, kitchen and dining rooms + powder room. Large, arched ceiling to floor windows make this bright, open space very inviting
- Large 3rd level bedrooms with master and luxury bath + guest bedroom and full bath
- Breathtaking views of the city from the 4th level terrace (view below is from the 4th level terrace of 140 Rail Crossing Lane).
This is truly a one-of-a-kind home that you simply must see!
Neighborhood access includes:
- Dilworth Harris Teeter Supermarket
- Dowd YMCA
- Park Road Shopping Center
- Freedom Park
- Healthy Home Market
- Dilworth Neighborhood Grille
- Many other South End shops, restaurants and bars.
---not to mention the ability to hop on the light rail and you're mere minutes from Uptown Charlotte NC!