Young wealth right here in Minnesota. I was recently reading an article that ranked Scott County number 9 in the US for people of the age 25-34 who are making more than $100,000 annually as a household income! It was amazing to note this as you would think other larger cities would have ranked higher.
Out of the 45,157 residents of Scott County 6.6% (2,975) make up the qualified residents. Below is the list of top 10 US counties. The majority of the young wealth as you can see are in the D.C. area. Interestingly enough, Scott County is the fastest growing county in Minnesota.
1. Loudoun County, Virginia (D.C. metro area)
2. Arlington County, Virginia (D.C. metro area)
3. San Francisco County, California
4. New York County, New York
5. Douglas County, Colorado
6. Forsyth County, Georgia
7. Alexandria City, Virginia (D.C. metro area)
8. Delaware County, Ohio
9. Scott County, Minnesota
10. Broomfield County, Colorado
For the full article please visit: http://channels.isp.netscape.com/homerealestate/package.jsp?name=fte/youngandrich/youngandrich