Bay Area Virtual Tours and Property Marketing Studios are saving the world?
Okay, prove it!!!
I learned a long time ago to take life One Day at a Time... Well to use that same philosophy, we plan on saving the world one house, one seller, one buyer, one property at a time...
Well, we may be exaggerating a little bit, but hopefully we got your attention! If we all do our part and focus on small improvements (Kaizen), we can make a difference. So, how do we all market and promote real estate today? Traditional methods include:
- - Local Newspaper
- - Local Real Estate Guides and Magazines
- - Real Estate Flyer's (either mailed or hand delivered)
- - Post Cards - Just Listed and Just Sold
- - Online MLS Listing with a few agent produced digital pictures
- - For Sale Sign in Yard
- - Brokers Tour, Open House and of course networking...
According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR) we are on pace for existing homes sales of over SIX MILLION homes sold during 2009 in the United States, (helped by the First Time Homebuyer Tax Credit). Every one of these homes used some form of property marketing.
If each buyer of these homes looked at 10 homes prior to making a buying decision and the buyers drove 10 miles to look at each house before narrowing their search to the 2 or 3 they were most interested in and then drove around to open houses for another 20 or 30 miles, they probably drove a minimum of 100 miles (conservative) before making a buying decision.
Staying on the conservative side, if we could cut this number in half, that would represent SAVING over FIFTEEN MILLION GALLONS OF GAS PER YEAR!!!
Over 85% of home buyers last year say they used the Internet to search for homes. Bay Area Property Marketing Studios and virtual tours captures these home buyers and sellers and promotes a marketing program that reduces the need to drive around to every open house, and for real estate agents to reduce the number of newspaper ads, flyers and post cards that are polluting our environment, and SELL their properties FASTER!
And we haven't even gotten into the flyers, post cards, real estate guides, newspapers, etc... Well save that for another article. The point is, we all need to do our part to GO GREEN! And here in the Bay Area, Property Marketing Studios is doing our small part to SAVE THE WORLD!
Property Marketing Studios and virtual tours are the green alternative to home buying and selling. Let's take a look at some options home buyers and sellers in the San Francisco bay area and east bay can do to market, research, sell and buy real estate, both commercial and residential when they use Property Marketing Studios and our Super e-Distribution.
- We take professional, high-resolution still and 360 degree panorama photos of your property
- We produce a state-of-the-art virtual tour and slide show to highlight the properties features
- We include an online map and satellite view of the property
- We include a downloadable flyer, pictures and virtual tour
- We distribute your virtual tour and slide show to over the top real estate web sites, portals and search engines including Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, Homes, Backpage, Activerain, Google, Yahoo and so many more...
- Many of our tour packages include a YouTube production and a professional Craigslist Ad.
- We distribute your listing/virtual tour to over 500 local real estate agents and professionals.
- We include your property in blogs, Twitters and social networking distribution channels.
Property marketing is going green... are you? Visit our website, Property Marketing Studios and sign up to receive our trademark "Brokers Pajama Tour" email newsletter and see how you can save your buyers gas, your sellers time and money, promote yourself and your properties and at the same time... save the planet!