Aren't sure what a short sale is? Not quite sure if the process would help you? Do you need the facts on the tax implications of a short sale or deficiency judgments?
I am a licensed Realtor who specializes in short sales. I have years of experience and have close to a 100% success rate closing these sales. I am dedicated to educating people about the short sale process and helping them achieve a successful short sale on their property.
For this reason, I have developed an easy to understand, free packet of information to help you navigate this process. This starter packet contains information about the short sale process, some of the potential negative aspects in choosing this option and the documentation you will need to provide in order to get started. It takes you through the process step by step and answers many of the questions people have about short sales.
In addition to offering you this information I can also help you as an agent by:
• Help you put together a short-sale package to send to your lender (or lenders, if you have more than one mortgage) for approval.
• Provide you with a comparative market analysis (CMA) to help you set an appropriate listing price for your home, market the home, and get it sold.
• Insert special language in the MLS that identifies your home as a short sale transaction, requiring lender approval.
• Work with your lender(s) directly, so you don't have to!
• Negotiate the contract with the buyers, educating them about the timeline, and other factors affecting short sales.
• Negotiate with your lender to get you the best possible result from your short sale.
Please note, these services are paid for by the bank as a commission. If I don't sell your home and complete your short sale, I don't get paid.
For a detailed package of information, please contact me, Avery Piantedosi via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or, by phone: 321.914.4409
Please contact me for a free, confidential consultation at any time!
I look forward to helping you!