Buying A Home: Real estate transaction can be complicated. Naturally as your Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty Sales Professional I will be there to help you with the buying process and answer any questions. I recommend the following best practices to buyers who want to 'buy right'.
- Review a blank offer form "Binder" before you write your offer. This will familiarize you with the details and may prompt questions.
- Use Buyer Representation: It is important to have a sales professional who is totally loyal to you. Discuss your representation options with your sales professional. If you are purchasing a listing, make sure you understand what your sales professional can and cannot do for you.
- Review the seller's disclosure before you make an offer. Your contract offer should reflect the condition of the property. The seller could disclose a repair or condition that would impact what you would be willing to pay. You should know this before you decide on an offering price.
- Ask for a home warranty when you write the offer. This will cover you for items that malfunction during the first year of ownership.
- Get the property inspected by a licensed professional inspector. This will let you know the true condition of what you are buying. Follow the inspector's advice if he recommends that you have a particular expert inspect a troublesome item.
- Ask your sales professional to prepare a market analysis of the property before you make the offer. You should know what similar properties are selling for so that you don't overbuy. Also, if the seller remains firm on the price, you will be able to tell if the value is really there.
Anthony Stokes Pereira of Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty
I can help you with every aspect of buying or selling your home because I'm experienced, because I am a Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty Real Estate Professional . . .and because I care.
As your Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty Sales Professional, I will provide you with the information you need to make an educated decision.
The relationship between a home buyer or seller and their agent is based on trust, shared goals and understanding. I strive to continually improve and to do this I listen and take the needs and wants into consideration.
For assistance with any of your real estate needs, please contact me, whether it's to get started on helping you realize your goals and dreams, or just to ask a question - no pressure, no hassle, no obligation - just a friendly conversation. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you.