Market Report - Murrieta Ranchos - Murrieta, CA
As of today, February 20, 2010, the neighborhood unoffically known as the Murrieta Ranchos has two active and two pending sales. In December 2009 was the most recent Sold home for sale in the Murrieta Ranchos:
- 23902 Conestoga, List Price $412,000 is currently listed as Active.
- 42467 Dusty Trail, List Price $439,000 is currently listed as Active.
- 42479 Dusty Trail, List Price $424,000 is currently listed as Pending.
- 23945 Noelle, List Price $437,000 is currently listed as Pending.
- 23885 Noelle, List Price $435,000, Sold Price $445,000, Sold Date 12/24/2009.
The Murrieta Ranchos are large ranch-style, single story homes on large lots, most with many upgrades. Most have views of the Santa Rosa Plateau. Below are some pictures of some Murrieta Ranchos homes, then a video of the Santa Rosa Plateau panning east to the corner lot Murrieta Ranchos home nearest the Plateau. Last, there is a video of six or so of the Murrieta Ranchos along one of the tree-lined streets within the Murrieta Ranchos.
Located about a half mile from Murrieta Valley High School and about 0.75 mile from Thompson Middle School, the Murrieta Ranchos are also convenient to the 15 freeway, Murrieta Elementary School, and the many restaurants and shopping areas of Murrieta and Temecula.
To search the Murrieta Ranchos, you can search all of Murrieta's MLS here.
To receive updates as soon as a Murrieta Rancho home hits the market (or has a change such as a price change), you can have a map-targeted search set up and emails sent to you immediately by filling out the Have Us Find Homes form at SandtoSeaProperties.com.
And here are the videos: