If you haven't heard of Google Buzz yet, check out this great post by Katerina and Nestor.
Are you Buzzing yet? Do you have your Google Buzz on yet?
When I first started to read about Google Buzz the very first thought that came into my mind was:
Where the heck am I going to find the time to add another social media anything to my schedule?
I shrugged it off as just another thing to add to my 'To Do' list.
But then when I saw my little Buzz icon on the top left of my Gmail account, I thought, "Ah, it will only take a moment to take a peek."
That one peek turned into a session of learning about the Buzz, what the benefits are and how I can implement into actually making my social media networking more streamlined and more efficient.
I am a multi-tasker when it comes to social media and blogging.
Google Buzz is making it all that much easier for me to reach my followers in a more personal way.
There is a lot of potential for Realtors® to reach farther into their SOIs through Google Buzz.
As soon as I updated my account I discovered that even our sellers are following me which is something they are not doing on Twitter.
Here are some of the actions that will benefit users of Google Buzz:
- It sits right on your Gmail page.
- When someone comments to you- it shows up in your Gmail inbox so you won't miss out on any followers sending you links or making a comment.
- You can email your entries ( we will call them mini posts) fast and easy.
- When you send your Buzz as an email, there is a link that shows up that either the recipient can read the Buzz you sent or they can click on the link to read it and comment back on the Buzz.
- The Buzz will follow the comment stream.
- Google Buzz makes suggestions to you about things you may like based on who you follow and what they are doing or watching or writing.
- You can use it on your phone! Very cool!
- You can post video and photos very easily.
- Google Buzz will put your Twitter stream in, Picassa, Youtube, Google Reader and Flickr right into your Google Buzz.
- You can view photos thumbnails in each post but also browse full screen photos from Flickr and Picassa. This is a great way to showcase your new listings!
- You never need to refresh your page.
- You can choose between sharing publicly or privately.
- No set up is needed to get started and you automatically are following the people you email and chat with.
You should have a Google Profile page. It is about time to get that task checked off your list.
Follow me on Google Buzz! I am @Katerina Gasset.
And Now- To Bring You Back To 1967- I can't get this song out of my head since I started Buzzing today!