Catching up on the housing market in Delaware County …
• The number of units listed for sale Decreased a 36% over the number of units listed in November ’09 and is UP 1.8% over the number of homes listed in December ‘08.
• The Average list price is UP 13% over November 2009 list price and is UP 17.2% over December 2008 average list price.
• The Average SOLD price is UP 18.1% over November 2009. The year over year increase in the SOLD price, this year, December 2009 compared to December 2008: the SOLD Price is UP 13%.
• The Average Days on Market DECREASED to 83 days, a 5.7% DECREASE over last month’s 88 days on market average.
• December showed 328 homes sold in Delaware County compared to the 575 homes sold in November 2009, a DECREASE of 43%.
Don’t let these stats get you down. January and the spring market is just around the corner.
Life happens and so real estate, whether high or low, will continue to sell. It’s all just part of how you look at it. - DJ
PA licensed Broker RM421043
Grand Real Estate Services
*statistics derived from TrendMLS provider of multiple listing services to the real estate community of Delaware County and many other surrounding counties. This is a residential home sales report for single family homes valued between $1 and $9,999,000