Cardinal Forest homes are located off Carrleigh Parkway near the intersection of Old Keene Mill and Rolling Roads. Their continued popularity is due in no small way to the fact they are
- Centrally located in Springfield
- Just a few blocks to shopping and
- Have a wide variety of home styles
- Metrobus Route 18G Express Service to the Pentagon Metro Station operates on Forrester Boulevard The scheduled time to the Pentagon is 30 minutes This would be a good transfer point if you are continuing on to Washington, DC
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 15 minutes south via Rolling Road to US 1.
- Slug Lines are available on Old Keene Mill Road across from Cardinal Forest Plaza
Schools and Library
- Cardinal Forest Elementary
- Washington Irving Middle School
- West Springfield High School
- Pohick Regional Library is about 15 minutes away at Old Keene Mill and Sydenstricker Roads
- Shopping is nearby at either Cardinal Forest Plaza or Old Keene Mill Center at Old Keene Mill and Rolling Roads.
- Audrey Moore Rec Center in Wakefield Park with its year round pool and gymnasium plus a myriad of other sports and activities is within 10 minutes
- Wakefield Skate Park is also in Wakefield Park next to the Audrey Moore Rec Center
- South Run Rec Center with year round pool, exercise facilities and other activities is within approximately 20 minutes.
- Burke Lake Park with golf course, camping, picnic areas, small boat rental, fishing, carousel, miniature train and ice cream parlor is approximately 20 mimutes
- Lake Accotink Park with small boat rental, fishing and picnic facilities is within 15 minutes.
The Kruschkas are long term Northern Virginia residents with 36 years experience as real estate brokers serving Annandale, Burke, Centreville, Fairfax, Lorton, Fairfax Station, Kingstowne, Mount Vernon, Alexandria and Chantilly.
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Fairfax County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.