Tucked away just behind John F. Kennedy Drive in Bloomfield, New Jersey sits Whitestone Gardens Condominium complex. The 188 unit Whitestone Gardens Condominium complex is located on Hoover Avenue, conveniently nestled between to John F Kennedy Drive, Broad Street and Bay Avenue. The Bloomfield, New Jersey Condo Complex, the Whitestone Gardens consists of 188 units, 12 buildings and two driveways. Buildings 1-5 are located in Whitestone Gardens Driveway #2 while ironically buildings 6-12 are located in Driveway #1.
Whitestone Gardens, a Bloomfield New Jersey condo complex, offering the simplicity of one floor living, is comprised of one and two bedroom units, each unit with their own balcony (deck/patio), kitchen, living room, dining area and bath. Some units with garages and others without. Units without garages share common area parking. Laundry facilities are available on site.
The Whitestone Gardens 188 unit breakdown is:
- 89 one bedroom units;
- 51 one bedroom units with a single car garage;
- 20 two bedroom units;
- 27 two bedroom units with a single car garage;
- 1 two bedroom with two garages.
The Whitestone Gardens Condominium is managed by Monticello Management, Inc. Roughly 85% of the units are currently owner-occupied with the remainder 15% of units occupied by tenants. The individual real estate tax for each Whitestone Garden unit range from the mid $3,000's to the upper $4,000's. The monthly maintenance fee per unit is approximately $300 and includes heat, maintenance-common area and snow removal.
Thinking of buying or selling your unit in the Whitestone Gardens complex? Contact Gina Chirico for Bloomfield, New Jersey's Condominium Complex, The Whitestone Gardens.
If interested in purchasing a condo in Bloomfield New Jersey's Condo Complex, Whitestone Gardens, or any other New Jersey condo complex, please take the time to familiarize yourself with the most common condo terms.