I hear these things over and over:
- "Buyers are liars..."
- "I drive them around for days and they use another agent to find a home..."
- "I am too busy getting listings so I don't even reply when I get an inquiry..."
With the internet, as many buyers are finding their own homes as agents are finding for them. (NAR 2009 Study)
Buyers shop on the internet, DUH... So we designed a website to do that better in a WEB 2.0 fashion.
- Work off the same list, not one for them and one for you.
- Don't limit their parameters. That's why you think they're "lying". They just don't know what they want.
- Look at Bird's Eye and Street Views before driving them. How many times do you sit in the driveway of a place to tour and hear them say, "I don't want to see this one?"
Maybe the answer is to shop WITH THEM ON-LINE in a Web 2.0 Format like Facebook has?