Huntsville Homes for Sale ~ Featured Subdivision of the Week
Submitted by: Kimberly Grant, Huntsville Real Estate Agent
Huntsville/Madison AL Real Estate Blog
Each week a neighborhood is selected by the Huntsville/Madison County Builders Association as our very own Subdivision of the week. Each week I will let you know which Huntsville area neighborhood or subdivision was selected and a little more about the homes and area.
This Week's Subdivision of the Week is...
Graystone Estates is another great community in our area. Graystone Estates is a brand new subdivision in northern Limestone County. The homes are full brick and feature energy efficient double pain windows and roof venting. There are many decorative touches that have been added such as vaulted ceilings, architectural shingles, customer cabinets and built ins, extensive crown molding, and gorgeous sodded lawns. Many of the new homes feature two car attached garages and builders warranties. Appliances included are cooktops, double oven, dishwasher, disposal, and microwave.
Here is some additional information about our Neighborhood of the week:
- Directions: Take Hwy 53 North, turn left on Bethel Road, turn left on Old Schools House Road, subdivision is at the end of the road
- The Graystone Estates developer is Fowler Auction and Real Estate Services
- Lakesite and wooded lots
- Homes range from $150,000 to $289,900
- Lots range from $27,500 to $40,000
- Homeowner Association Fees: Still to be determined
- School district: Elementary School - Cedar Hill Elementary (K-5); Middle School - Ardmore Middle/High Scohol (6-12); - Ardmore High School
There are currently pre-construction for sale available in the Graystone Estates subdivision. If you know what type of home you are looking for, you can request home listings by email that match your desired criteria. If you are interested in searching to see what types of homes are out there so you can decide, you can search the Huntsville Madison County MLS for more available homes to suite your preference.