1. Staging forces you to think like a buyer - When you are working to stage your client's home to be put on the market, you'll be looking at the home as if you were a buyer. Gaining this perspective will help you in many ways when preparing a home to be listed.
2. Staging forces you to organize and de-clutter - Clearing shelves, closets and cabinets is a big part of the home staging process. It also helps with the moving process because sellers can pack items away as they are getting rid of the clutter.
3. Staging increases the likelihood of a sale - When you are selling a home, you need to do everything you can to increase the changes of selling the home. A successfully staged home gives your seller an extra edge in selling their home quickly.
4. Staging reduces the home's time on the market - When you put in the extra effort to stage your client's home effectively, you are preparing the home for a quicker sale. It is important to do everything you can to ensure your client's home sits on the market for as little time as possible.
5. Staging helps justify the asking price - If you are in a seller's market and you help your clients price their home correctly, you decrease the chances of having to haggle over the asking price. In a market that leads toward the buyer, you need everything in your favor to justify the asking price. Proper home staging helps justify the asking price by positioning the home more favorably in the buyer's mind.
6. Staging can be fun - While staging may sound like all work and no play, be sure to use your creativity throughout the process to make it more enjoyable.
For Austin Real Estate :