The Beverly Hills Real Estate blog Monday 05-10-10
Please e-mail us at: email@example.com should you need immediate assistance.
Welcome to the written blog and check out our daily video joke and blog which is posted around noon time on www.paraquatkelley.com Click on podcasts in upper right corner. http://screencast.com/t/MmNlZGZmZ
Monday and partly cloudy again...
- Today: Partly cloudy. High 66F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear early then increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low 52F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Stronger winds in and below canyons and passes.
- Tomorrow: Partly cloudy skies. High 69F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Stronger winds in and below canyons and passes.
- Tomorrow night: Clear. Low 52F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday: Sunny. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the mid 50s.
- Thursday: Clouds giving way to sun . Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the mid 50s.
Nice golf tournament on NBC although Tiger withdrew because of neck pain. The Angels and Dodgers lose. Open house Sunday good in our area. We saw the 60 Minutes piece on foreclosures... Hmmmm. We can say in our area things are not that bad and we don't anticipate them to be. The distressed over built areas have room to continue to fall. Here's an interesting story on the changing make up of the suburbs. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100509/ap_on_re_us/us_changing_suburbs
Interesting huh? It's like the Blade Runner story with everyone living in the big city!
Have a great one and C U tomorrow.... Count your blessings!