Santa Fe has been blustery for over a month now and many of are exhausted by it - however there is a good side. The wind is blowing in buyers like one would not believe. With 3 under contract and 6 more buyers looking. I have to believe that as blustery as we have been it is worse elsewhere. So I will keep taking my allergy pills, keep those tissues handy, and keep driving those beautiful buyers around town.
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
- Topic: ActiveRain Community
- Resort and Second Properties (RSPS)
- ABR-Accredited Buyer Representatives
- SANTA FE NEW MEXICO
- LuxuryRealEstate.com Network For ActiveRain Members
- Vacation and Second homes
- blowing in the wind
Generate More Leads from this Listing
With a Trulia Pro Account
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!