Prince George's County is awash with new home builders and new home communities. There are builders, communities, and floor plans available to suit every style and budget.
Established in 1948, Ryan Homes began as a small family business and is now a member of the new home builder company NVR. Ryan Homes offers several floor plans in Prince George's County ranging from the condo to the luxury single family home. Ryan Homes is well known for it's good value meaning that you can usually get more house for your money. Ryan Homes is NOT a custom home builder, therefore, it is very unlikely that you will be able to make significant alterations to the structure of the home - beyond their offered features.
Prince George's County New Home Communities offering Ryan Homes - Single Family Homes
- Simmons Ridge, Clinton - from low $310,000s
- Woodburn Estates, Clinton - from upper $320,000s
- Marlboro Riding, Upper Marlboro - from upper $330,000s
- The Hamptons, Brandywine - mid $340,000s (only 1 homesite left)
- Beechtree, Upper Marlboro - from low $360,000s
- Fairwood, Bowie - from upper $360,000s
- Oak Creek Club, Upper Marlboro - from upper $370,000s
Prince George's County New Home Communities offering Ryan Homes - Townhomes
- Virginia Landing, Oxon Hill - from upper $220,000s
- The Park at Addison Metro, Capital Heights - from upper $270,000s
- Hall Station, Bowie - from upper $280,000s
- Beechtree, Upper Marlboro - from upper $290,000s
Prince George's County New Home Communities offering Ryan Homes - Condos
Virginia Landing, Oxon Hill - from upper $180,000s
Prince George's County new home builders offer great options for most home buyers. If you are interested in learning more about the new home builders and communities in PG County, give me a call!