Built by Ryland Homes from 1998 – 2001, there are a total of 176 total units in the gated community. Conveniently located in northwest Livermore, the development is close to Las Positas College and easy access to the 580 Freeway.
Copper Hill won top honors as the attached Community of the Year, from the Home Building Association of Northern California in April of 2000. Amenities include a playground, swimming pool and tennis courts. 4 floor plan options are available:
4 Floor Plans:
- Plan 1, 2 Bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 car gar. 947 sq. ft.
- Plan 2, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1 car gar. 1213 sq. ft.
- Plan 3, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 car gar. 1322 sq. ft.
- Plan 4, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 car gar. 1385 sq. ft.
- Rancho Las Positas Elementary School
- Livermore Valley Charter School
- Junction Avenue Middle School
- Livermore Valley Charter Preparatory
- Granada High School
Note: Always check with the Livermore Valley School District Office for assigned schools as boundaries occasionally change.
As of July 22, 2010, there is one active listing, 5 units are currently pending and 7 have already closed in 2010.