Val Vista Lakes Gilbert AZ home sellers | Check Your Curb Appeal
When selling your home in the Val Vista Lakes community of Gilbert AZ, it is very important that the home make the best "first impression" possible for all potential buyers.
From the moment the buyers first see your home they are making decisions, and you only have a few seconds to impress on them that this is the home they should look more closely at.
If the front yard is mowed and trimmed professionally; the plants neatly pruned; the sidewalk clean; the front door clean and inviting; that makes a good first impression, and the buyers can then enter your home with a positive attitude.
Of course the rest of your Val Vista Lakes home for sale should also be neat, decluttered with all the personal photos and refrigerator magnets put away. That amounts to staging the interior, which is the subject of another article.
For this article we're only dealing with the outside of your Val Vista Lakes home for sale.
Below is an article by Corinne Kaas that provides Val Vista Lakes home sellers with tips on how to make your yard more presentable to buyers, to make that important good "first impression"
Contact Captain Bill for information on homes for sale in Val Vista Lakes Gilbert AZ
Over the weekend I wrote a a blog about a house that was for sale which had no curb appeal. Although the house was cute, it lacked that slow the car down and check out this house. Your yard believe it or not has to impress potential buyers...its the first impression. Here are some tips for staging your yard by Harmonizing Homes.
- Your front lawn is the first thing that buyers see when they drive by, so make sure your lawn is cut, and edged.
- Prune any branches that may be hiding your home, as we saw in the picture in my blog "what is wrong with this house" the house was hidden by this tree, which needed to be pruned.
- Mulch around the trees and garden it will look so much neater and fresh
- Edge all of your flower gardens...all you have to really do is use a straight edge shovel
- Power wash everything...your side walks, deck, house ....cleanness counts
- Plant some flowers for color if you don't have flowers planted, or pot some flowers for your walk way or steps. This time of year it is a bit difficult however, there are still Zinnia's out which are nice a bright and the mums will be hitting the market soon.
Flower Box by Harmonizing Homes
Hang some window boxes.... you can fill the window boxes with seasonal flowers and Kale for the fall
Create an outside seating area - a small converstional area perhaps around a fire pit. Place some potted palms around.
Staging by Harmonzing Homes
Don't under estimate the power of curb appeal.....The appeal will get the potential buyers to at least stop and write down the address and phone number of the agent.....