I'll be at NAR this year which is uncommon - I typically frequent technical trade shows, not places where actual business people must make real livings. ;-) We have other business units in Technology, Public Relations, Venture Capital, and Automotive (CES, my favorite), and of course Real Estate, so my schedule is constantly being tugged in different directions. However, this NAR thing looks like a blast.
In any case, here's an offer...
If you can find me at NAR and I'm not busy speaking or involved in something I have no control over, I'll buy you a beer or coffee or any other fine beverage that happens to be reasonably affordable. Our CFO cut me loose with a Starbucks card with $500 bucks on it and the corporate Visa. Yee haaa! Dang, I'm feeling thirsty already.
Seriously - I'm at NAR this year to hear about your industry and learn as much as I can. I have some answers as well, and I'm happy to spend time with anyone that has an interest in sharing, debating, educating or just a good conversation about industry trends.
You'll be able to find me easily at a few venues -
- I think my official blog-related panel session is Saturday morning, 9am.
- I believe (not sure of the time/venue) Real Estate Blogsites (this link to them will have more content next week) is sponsoring a free blog session/panel/whatever topic that happens to come up for early Sunday morning in the convention hall. It's by invitation only - visit the REB booth 2060 to get an invitation card. Everyone's invited including the folks at Blogging Systems and RSS Pieces. I thought they said free coffee and food - not sure on that either.
- I'm staying at the Marriott/Convention Center - feel free to pick up any house phone and ring me. I'm up by 7am and usually awake until 2am.
- You'll likely find me in here, here, or here and maybe here when I'm not at the convention hall.
- You can also contact me via my Treo MSN IM at firstname.lastname@example.org - and my cell is 970-389-3126 and my email address is email@example.com.
- I think I have some booth dudty assignments as well, but I'll be doing my best to ditch those, so come by the booth (#2060) and pull me away whenever you can.
If you're thirsty for answers or beer (or both), hunt me down - I need lots of excuses to avoid working. ;-)