Real Estate Market Report: Fort Worth Texas Zip Code - 76110
FYI: This zip code/neighborhood is east of the Texas Christian University (TCU) area on the south side of Fort Worth and lies between Forest Park Blvd. on the west and I-35 on the east.
Custom developed data for the following interested parties:
- Folks looking to purchase - potentially in this zip code.
- Neighbors thinking about selling.
- Neighbors just wanting to know about the current market in their neighborhood.
Please find below THE SOLD STATISTICS for zip code 76110 in Fort Worth, Texas:
- These stats cover the period from June 21, 2010 through August 31, 2010.
- Selling almost 11 homes per month.
- With 123 currently Active homes in the MLS in 76110, this represents an absorption rate of about 11. Call me if you want to know what this means.
- It's also interesting to note, the average home sold was about:
- 1,772 sq. ft.
- 2 bedrooms.
- 1 bath.
- Sold for about $157,967 and about $89/sq. ft.
- Was on the market for about 56 days before getting a contract.
- The sales price to list price ratio was about 96%.
- Not bad for stats for a "down" market favoring mostly buyers.
|SLD - 26 Properties Found|
|Bedrooms||Full Baths||Half Baths||List Price||Sale Price||Price per Square Foot||Days on Market|
If you'd like more information on this or other areas of Fort Worth/Arlington, please don't hesitate to call or email me.
Your friend in Fort Worth/Arlington,