Jim points out accurately the value and inportance of positioning on Google. Internet marketing is an important segement of the real estate business. When you decide to buy or sell real estate you would be well served to give serious consideration to a real estate broker who is professionally recognized by Google and is high in the search results. If you could find the agent so could prospects for your home
Google really likes me!
All because of ActiveRain!
Around June of 2009, Bob Stewart issued a challenge to write hyper-local posts, and I accepted. Not only were getting the extra points nice, but the hyper-local posts were actually fun to write. Imagine that! Something related to real estate in this economy that was fun to do!
I chose to write about the 39 condominium communities in my farming area, and it took 12 months to get through them all, mainly because I just couldn't find a format to my posts that I was happy with. Finally, about a month ago, I did, so writing posts goes much more smoothly now, and once I get through this second round, I believe I'll be able to go through all 39 communities each month to provide market updates where relevant.
Has it all been worthwhile? Let me put it this way. I had a nice weekend planned for Labor Day, and just as sure as I planned it, last Monday a lady from New York emailed me with a request to help her find a condominium in Mission Valley. She said, "Your Mission Valley condo posts are all over the Internet." Via email I sent her properties to consider and got my buyer's rep agreement signed.
She flew into San Diego Thursday night and we went looking at properties all day Friday. We're set to do the same thing Sunday, and Monday, if necessary. People rarely fly from New York to San Diego on the spur of the moment, so that got me to thinking just what "all over the Internet" means.
Following are the 39 condominium communities I work in and where my ActiveRain postings are in a Google search. Depending on what you add to the condominium community names — "Mission Valley," "San Diego," "Mission Valley San Diego," or "San Diego Mission Valley" — here is what you'll find for my ActiveRain posts:
Google search as of September 4, 2010, using the Google terms below:
- 1 - community name only
- 2 - community name followed by "mission valley"
- 3 - community name followed by "san diego"
- 4 - community name followed by "mission valley san diego"
- 5 - community name followed by "san diego mission valley"
That's just what I searched on this afternoon. You could also search on "Mission Valley condos San Diego" or any number of iterations using "mission valley," "condos," "san diego," and the community names, and you'd get very similar results.
Now I know what "all over the Internet" means!
If you're looking for a great real estate agent in San Diego, well,
let me Google one for you.
I'm available 24/7, so feel free to contact me by phone or email.
Try RusselRayPhotos.com for inexpensive, royalty-free photos.
Recent blog posts:
- Calling all cats. Calling all cats. — Please put a picture of your cats in this post. We're trying to get as many cat pictures as possible by the end of 2010.
- Mission Valley Condos in San Diego — The Franciscan
- Mission Valley Condos in San Diego — Presidio Mirage
- Did you know? — Real estate agents are the best experts on real estate!
- Out & About San Diego — September is Arts Month in San Diego
- Out & About San Diego — Downtown San Diego from a Hornblower Harbor Cruise
- Out & About San Diego — Sunset at Sunset Cliffs
- You've come a long way, baby!
- Mission Valley Condos in San Diego — The Bluffs
- A visit to the San Diego zoo's giant pandas
- Mission Valley Condos in San Diego — The Abbey
- Did you know? — Which religious denomination built the first church in downtown San Diego?
- Mission Valley Condos in San Diego — Friars Village
- I'm still looking for ActiveRain cats to come out to play!
- Mission Valley Condos in San Diego — Park Place Estates
- Did you know? — What famous person was the first person jailed in San Diego?
- Did you know? — What is the most popular fruit in the world?
- Did you know? — What was the name of the first child born in San Diego to American parents?
- Did you know? — The military in San Diego
- Mission Valley Condos in San Diego — Rio Vista
My favorite ActiveRain Groups: