It is that time of year again. Kool Deadwood Nights is happening this weekend in the town of Deadwood, South Dakota in the Black Hills of South Dakota. Here is what is going on.
Kool Deadwood Nites 2007 is scheduled for August 23-26th
registration forms coming soon!
Please call 1-800-344-8826 for room reservations
Kool Deadwood Nites
2007 Summary of Events
Thursday, August 23
- Car Registration - 4pm-8pm - Deadwood Gulch Resort Convention Center
- Kool Deadwood "Family" Nite - 6pm-10pm - Deadwood Gulch Resort Convention Center featuring great live music.
Friday, August 24
- Car Registration - 12pm-7pm - Deadwood Gulch Resort Convention Center
- Owners Only BBQ - 12:00pm-6:30pm - Deadwood Gulch Resort Convention Center
FREE CONCERT with DD and the Fayroh's, and Johnny Rivers - Music starts at 6pm - on Historic Main Street, Deadwood.
Saturday, August 25
- Car Registration - 7am-11:30am - Deadwood Gulch Resort Convention Center
- Classic Car Competition/Judging - 7am-12pm - Days of '76 Rodeo Grounds/Ferguson Field across from the First Gold Hotel
- Poker Runs - 10am-4pm - throughout the Black Hills. Final party at Tin Lizzie on Deadwood Main Street.
FREE CONCERT featuring DD and the Fayroh's, Badfinger and The Association - Music starts at 6pm, Main Street
Sunday, August 26
- Parade - Line-up begins at 7:00am at the Days of '76 Rodeo Grounds/Ferguson Field across from the First Gold Hotel
- Show and Shine - Main Street, immediately following the parade
- Classic Car Auction - Deadwood Gulch Resort - Contact International Classic Auctions at 800-243-1957 to enter or for more information.
Hope you live close enough to come visit this weekend. Can always make plans for next year if you like.