SOUTH BERWICK Maine — The risk of carbon monoxide is a continuous threat to Maine families during winter time. On average, about 150 people are treated for carbon monoxide poisoning in the state of Maine every year.
South Berwick Rescue and South Berwick Fire Dept. invite you to a free seminar that will address the hazards of carbon monoxide including causes, prevention, and recognizing the signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.
This seminar will be held at the auditorium in the town hall on Thursday, October 14, 2010, at 7:00 p.m. There will be a question/answer period at the conclusion of the presentations. Please call 207-384-2300 for more info or to reserve your seat. Your safety is our #1 concern!