Thank you for meme(ing) me-I think? I have not been active on activerain for long but I have enjoyed it. My family think that I have lost it because I am always taking pictures and spending time posting. I have found that this this blog site has given me great ideas and many of them free. One example is using Craigslist.com. I am getting calls off my listings that are posted there. This site is free!
Five things to tell about myself......Let me think.........
1. I just celebrated my 31st wedding anniversary! I met my husband at the University of Georgia when we were in school there. He was a business major and I was a Home Economics major. We were married at the First Baptist Church of Roswell, Georgia.
2. I have 4 children. David, my son, is a very successful Realtor in North Georgia. He sells property for a private developer. The properties are Walnut Creek, The Orchard, The Ridges of Rabun, Apple Pie Ridge. Sweetgrass, and The Fields of Walnut Creek.
3. My daughter, Hannah, is a mortgage broker. She is 27. She has the kindest spirit of anyone I have ever met. When she was 18 she begin to have flu-like symptoms and the doctors soon found that she had cancer. You never think that your children will have anything wrong, but it happened. She had Hodgkin's cancerwhich is usually very curable. She had chemotherapy time after time. The cancer reoccurred three times and she lost her hair three times. She had two bone marrow transplants. In 2005, she and I went to MD Anderson Cancer Hospital in Houston, Texas for 5 months. She had a bone marrow transplant with her youngest brother's stem cells. His name is Michael. He was a perfect match. They killed off her blood and replaced her blood with Michael's. Michael's immune System took over. The cancer was destroyed. It has been two years! We give all the glory to Jesus!
4. My son, Daniel, is 22. He has just gotten his real estate license. If you ask him how long his has been in real estate he will say, "Since He was Born!". I have written two blogs about him. Daniel Johnson went to Poland to clean the Jewish Graveyard! My Son is a new agent with a new listing. One is on his trip to Poland last summer. He paid his own way. He then spent the whole time there cleaning the neglected Jewish cemetery. This is his second trip to Poland. This is a ministry of our Baptist church to go to Poland and care for the people there.
5. I will finish my meme with my last son, Michael. He goes to school at Gainesville State College; Gainesville, Georgia I already mentioned how he saved his sister's life. He is 19 now and goes to college. He does not have a real estate licenses. He has a desire to become a missionary and run an orphanage someday. I do not know where God will take him but I know that he will always care for other people.
This is a picture of David, Michael, Hannah, and Daniel Johnson.
This time I didn't tell you about my business. Meme again in the future and I will tell you of my wonderful team (14 members and 4 employees), our subdivisions, and our passion-Selling homes in the Atlanta, Georgia area!
I would like to meme the following three people.
|Company:||Coldwell Banker Heritage Real Estate|
|Name:||Amber Steiner, North Atlanta Real Estate|
|Company:||Solid Source Realty|