Welcome to Aliso Ridge in Gotha.
Presenting the ALISO RIDGE marquee.
Aliso Ridge is in the small quaint town of Gotha which was founded in 1879. The founder of the town named it after his birthplace in Gotha, Germany. It is centrally located to all destinations, including Downtown Orlando. It should not be difficult to find the right property for you, many short sale and foreclosure opportunities. Lets get started today and find the real estate that you have been waiting for.
- Buying or selling your home in ALISO RIDGE I can assist you!
- Facing a foreclosure? Try a short sale! We can help!
- Call today for VIP service.
Aliso Ridge Community Quick Facts!
- Neighborhood established in 1995.
- This community consist of 30 HOMES
- As of 2010 the HOA fee is $ 286.16 annually
- Square foot range 1,217 - 2,860
- Aliso Ridge HOA: Documents
- "Aerial Photo"
Public schools for this community:
Exclusive Private Schools
- Lake Highland Preparatory School
- Windermere Preparatory
- Bishop Moore
- First Academy
- MonteVerde Academy
- Florida Hospital
- Sand Lake Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Hospital (Children Hospital 1-18yr old)
- Winnie Palmer Hospital (women & unborn babies)
SEARCH NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE HOME!
- Click on any home, zoom in or out on the map.
- See our current MLS real estate listings in Aliso Ridge below.