1. YPN's Fire and Ice event at the Foundry was simply amazing w/ over 500 guests in attendance!
2. Regis Philbin surprised the crowd with singing a couple of his all time favorite songs by Bing Crosby.
3. The video of our new president Ron Phipps that was played during the inaugural event was outstanding.
4. The food in NOLA is out of this world (see the lovely pictures I was able to capture).
5. Bourbon street was littered with Realtors and Nardigras beads. Networking and dancing went on long into the night.
6. Seeing the new members of the YPN Advisory Board prepare for the tasks ahead in 2011.
7. Preparing our members for the Earth, Wind, and Fire concert with my buddies Brian Copeland and Rogers Healy.
8. Being able to participate in the Habitat Build on Frenchmen Street. Realtors sure know how to give back to our communities!!!
9. The information packed classes that provide fuel for our real estate careers.
10. Getting to reconnect with Realtors I've met over the past few years from across the country.