The Bellingham Chamber of Commerce is looking out for your interest. My name is Tim Bento and I have been around the Bellingham Chamber of Commerce for five years. It's worth the investment.
The following information comes directly from the Bellingham Chamber of Commerce's website. Hope to see you at the next Bellingham Chamber of Commerce get together.
Joining the Bellingham Chamber of Commerce is an excellent investment.
Association With Other Members of The Business Community
Active involvement in The Bellingham Chamber of Commerce activities provides the opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with other members of the business community. The connections and friends made at the Bellingham Chamber of Commerce prove to be an invaluable resource. A Place at the Front Door of the Community
Every year over 100,000 people contact the Bellingham Chamber of Commerce seeking information about Whatcom County and its businesses. When someone calls 'information' for a phone number and doesn't know the name of the business, they are automatically given the phone number for the Bellingham Chamber of Commerce.
Monitoring of Local, State and Federal Legislation
The Bellingham Chamber of Commerce monitors and provides input and insight on issues that have an impact on our local business community. These issues range from retailing to growth management, business taxes to cross border travel and commerce, impact fees and levys to elections and canidates. The Chamber is the largest and most effective business voice in Whatcom County
Health Care Insurance
One of the key issues we hear about is health care. We have made available to our memebers an opportunity to insure you and your employees, even if your entire staff is a group of one. This opportunity is made exclusivly to Bellingham/Whatcom Chamber members.
Here are just a few ideas of how you can market your business with the Bellingham Chamber of Commerce!
- Rotating Banner Ad - Feature a banner ad for your company. Your ad will be rotated on the Bellingham.com webpages among other advertisers. Ad size is 240 x 150 pixels. $19.95 per month, minimum 3 months. $199 for a year. Ad can be linked to your website, your chamber mini-site, or your chamber directory listing.
- Exclusive Webpage Advertising - Choose the page you want to be exclusively featured on i.e. Real Estate, Transportation, Health etc. and place your static ad on our website. Price is $29.95 per month, minimum 3 months. $299 for the year. Ad size is 600 x 200 pixels.
- Electronic Coupon Ad- Feature an electronic coupon in our Whatcom Weekly Update E-blast. Promote a monthly campaign of your product or service. This weekly publication goes out to over 1500 subscribers. Your coupon will be included in 4 weeks of the update. Each Member is limited to 3 campaigns per year. Price is $99 for 4 weeks.
- Whatcom Weekly Update Sponsorship - Have an article you want to share or perhaps you are rolling out a new product or service? Every week the Chamber sends out an e-blast to over 1500 subscribers. Be a sponsor of that e-blast and you will be the featured article with Company name and logo. Price is dependent upon membership level.
- Exclusive Marketing E-blast - Want to get that new product or service out to the membership? Purchase an exclusive e-blast. You provide the ad or flyer in html format and we will send it out to our subscribers (over 1500). Specfications for ad are 600 pixels wide and no larger than 100mb. Price is dependent on membership level.
- Mini Website on Bellingham.com - Have a website that is corporate run or to hard to make changes? Want to have one of the best website addresses in Bellingham? Your web address could be www.bellingham.com/yourcompanyname. Use your Chambe mini site to promote local ad campaigns, show off you community involvement, let people know about you and your company, adds SEO's to your website. We have many packages for you to chose from. We build or you build, price are anywhere from $5.95 - $14.95 per month plus a nominal set-up fee.
- Advertise on KGMI 790am - Wnat to share your topic with a large audience, have a new product or service that you want to tell about. The Chamber's Whatcom Report is on KGMI 790am every Sunday morning from 8a-9a and is hosted by our President & CEO, Ken Oplinger. You can opt for 20 minutes on air or a weekly ad campaign. Price is from $200 - $350.
For more information please visit the Bellingham Chamber of Commerce's website or call me Tim Bento for reasons why you should join.