A loud explosion that rocked me out of bed at 3:30 am. Looking out the window, things looked really bad. my large pole barn was on fire!
We had our two vans and motor home in this shed. The fire was intense and I was lucky to safely get one van out. The other two we a total loss.
The speed of this fire was remarkable. Not an arson, as I was looking over my property before the Fire Dept arrived.
My out door wood stove was in this shed. It was NOT the cause. We have it narrowed down to an electrical short. Worst part of this entire disaster is that I wil have to burn Propane to keep my house warm and it will be a bout 3-4 degrees cooler than I like.
No one was hurt. That is the main thing. So If I am missing in action for a few days, you will have an idea where I am.