Dear Neighbor's in Southern Oregon,
You may have already heard about the free home selling strategy most commonly referred to as a real estate short sale and how people use them to avoid foreclosure .
In fact, you might be in a situation yourself where you can no longer afford your mortgage and are facing foreclosure. If that's the case, a real estate short sale is quite possibly the perfect solution.
My name is Jamie Batte and I've helped people just like you avoid foreclosure in all of Jackson and Josephine Counties (Including Medford, Central Point, Eagle Point, White City, Phoenix, Talent, Ashland, Gold Hill, Rogue River, Sams Valley, Shady Cove, Prospect, and Grants Pass), save their credit and live to fight another day using the short sale method and I'm certain that my advice if applied, can work miracles for you and your family as well.
Since beginning my real estate career in 2001 I've helped a lot of people sell their homes and investment properties using powerful home selling strategies including the real estate short sales method.
If you're already behind on your payments, stop reading right now and call the toll free 24-hour Home Owner Help Line and listen to the recorded information. Call 877-463-6501.
After listening, you'll be invited to stay on the line to speak with a short sale counselor for a FREE over the phone consultation about your unique situation. I urge you to take advantage of this unique offer.
You have nothing to fear. I promise you'll remain completely anonymous and when we're done you'll have the peace of mind that comes with knowing exactly what options you have for the situation you're facing right now. By acting quickly, you can likely avoid foreclosure and save your credit.
For Valuable Information and a FREE, Zero-Obligation
Over the Phone Consultation Where You'll Discover Quickly &
Easily Exactly What to do in Your Particular Situation - Call our
Toll Free Home Owner Help Line at 877-463-6501 and
Listen to the Recorded Message.
Listening to this message you'll discover:
- The four critical questions your lender wants answers to before they'll even consider an offer from a buyer for your home.
- Why your lender will accept less than you owe and pay all the selling costs - if you know how to present your case..
- How you can save your credit and erase your debt.
- Why banks don't want to foreclose on homes but do it all the time anyway.
- Insider secrets for generating strong offers in a weak market- critical for fast acceptance!
- Why most real estate agents will blow your one time shot.
- AND much more...
If you qualify and think that a short sale sounds like the perfect solution for you but still have questions and want more information, I've made it simple for you to get a FREE, zero-obligation over-the-phone consultation with a local short sale counselor.
This free, zero-pressure, over the phone consultation normally takes no more than 8 - 10 minutes to answer all of your questions and helps you to relax a bit knowing that your questions have been answered by a local expert who understands your market place.
Is Yours A Recourse or Non-Recourse Loan?
WARNING: The expert you want on your team must know the difference between a recourse loan and a non-recourse loan. Knowing these things can either stop a foreclosure dead in its tracks OR ruin your credit and cost you thousands! You'd be shocked to discover the devastating effects a recourse loan can have on you for the next 20 years if the bank forecloses on your home. You MUST avoid this.
You're in for real trouble if your agent doesn't know the re-course laws in your state and how the banks use them to their advantage. Do not expose yourself to possible financial ruin by working with an inexperienced real estate agent.
Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program (HAFA)
In 2009, the Treasury Department introduced the HAFA program in part to help simplify and streamline the short sale process for the millions of home owners unable to successfully modify their mortgages through the existing Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP).
In a short sale, your lender allows you to list and sell your property with the understanding that the net proceeds from the sale may be less than the total amount due on the first mortgage. With HAFA, a lender may not require a cash contribution or promissory note from the borrower and must forfeit the ability to pursue a deficiency judgment against the borrower.
By providing a standard process flow, minimum performance time frames and standardized documentation, HAFA makes it easier for home owners to sell their homes and avoid foreclosure. HAFA takes effect on April 5, 2010 and is set to expire on December 31, 2012.
We Know HAFA, We Know Banks and We Know Buyers!
My team understands real estate and banking and we already have relationships with many of the major banks asset managers. We know exactly what to say to each lender on each type of loan. Not only that, our computer is loaded with the names and contact information of senior managers and...
Since we have the direct contact numbers for senior loss mitigation manager's at most major banks and plenty of smaller institutional lenders we often can get your file approved more quickly, often getting them pushed to the front of the line.
We Provide Everything You'll Need From An Expert Advisor.
- Experience selling homes in difficult market conditions.
- Years of experience negotiating with loss mitigation and asset managers.
- The systems, structure and contacts required to get your real estate short sale approved and closed quickly and with the least amount of hassle.
So... I hope this information helps you. I provided it so that you can make the very best decision for you. My philosophy has always been to provide people with the critical information they need to make informed and educated decisions so they can decide what's best for themselves.
I don't try to sell, convince, cajole or pressure anybody to use my services, I simply answer questions and provide the best advice I can based on my professional experience. The end result is that many people appreciate my advice and ask for my help, which in the case of real estate short sales is absolutely free.
Why not call 877-463-6501 and put my team to work for you immediately helping you to avoid foreclosure at absolutely zero cost to you?
If you're not yet ready to discuss your particular situation with a professional short sale counselor it's no problem.
I totally understand.
If you're not quite certain whether or not I really know what I'm talking about, why not let me provide you with a FREE copy of my $37.00 Home Owner's Guide To Real Estate Short Sales eBook?
Visit our web site at www.ShortSaleAuthority.net to get your free copy email to you.
In this powerful and one-of-a-kind guide you'll learn:
- Childishly simple step-by-step instructions for short selling your home made so clear you could do it without an agent (if you'd prefer that route)
- You'll receive sample distress letters and the financial work sheets you're going to require should you decide to attempt a real estate short sale.
- The 8 crucial steps that MUST be taken in order to successfully short sale your home (most failures happen when just a single step gets skipped).
- Why choosing the wrong buyer can kill your chances of a successful short sale, and how to attract and identify the PERFECT buyer.
- Exactly what the banks want to see when they receive your short sale proposal and how to deliver it in a way that makes them say, Wow!
- How to determine if your real estate agent doesn't have a clue and how to locate the pro that you can take to the bank!
- You'll discover the key criteria banks look for when deciding whether to accept or reject your short sale proposal.
- You'll learn the method you SHOULD be using to get a proper valuation of your home and why you want to avoid a standard appraisal.
- The secret technique myself and a few other top producers use to sell homes for ABOVE the asking price in ANY market.
- How to get a team of experts to handle the entire process for you at zero cost!
- The 4-Key Questions ALL asset managers need answers to in order to approve any "short offer" on your home.
- And a boat load more.
By acting quickly, you can get all of the help and advice you'll ever need for absolutely FREE! Accept a copy as a gift from me to you. No credit card required. No hidden agenda. Just get the book and keep it. Pass it on. It's yours. For FREE.
Claim Your FREE Copy Right Now By visiting www.ShortSaleAuthority.net... I'm Confident You'll Be Glad You Did!
Jamie Batte - Short Sale Specialists of Oregon