Camas Washington Real Estate -- November Home Sales showing more action than October!
With the Interest Rates making their last stand at such low levels, a third more buyers put their purchase bids in. Earlier this month we've logged into the Camas MLS to see if real estate within the confines of Camas had any changes. Here is what we have to report:
From this quick look at the home sales action we see 19 more Active listings with the mix consistently weighted relative to the distressed property category levels at 1/3rd of the existing inventory. However, the distressed Pending Sales did jump from just over 38.5% up to 52.6% . The number of Closed Sales is 4 homes lower than last month.
As we are in the end of Fall Season the mortgage interest rates have now risen from the low 4's or high 3's for a 30 year fixed rate mortgage!
The Chart Below compares current Camas Washington Home Sale Prices and Trends with other nearby Towns: Vancouver WA, Washougal and Portland Oregon:
Current Camas and Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports: Previous Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
From this quick review we see an earlier strong upward "blip" in the Average Camas Home Sales Price, which moderated downward and now leveling-to-drifting-lower. With the average Camas Home price generally higher than the Portland / Vancouver Metro area average, it is reasonable to expect a somewhat slower sales picture for this relatively small area.
If you are looking to purchase a home in Camas now is an excellent time! Camas is located on the north shore of the Columbia River and features a relatively mild climate and excellent economic base. Our featured neighborhood this month: Lacamas Shores Homes For Sale,
1) 3rd Party = the sales contract requires the approval of a third party; and includes Short-Sales, Trust Sales, Relocation Company sales, etc.
2) Pre-Foreclosures = aka Short-Sales are homes where the lending bank(s) agrees to take less, allowing a sales transaction to take place.
3) Foreclosures = aka REO's and Bank Owned Homes, already Foreclosed by the Mortgage Lender(s).
4) PENDING = listed homes that have been marked as under contract by the listing agent during the past 30 days.
5) SOLD = listed homes that have been marked as closed sales by the listing agent in the past 30 days. Note: some of these sold homes may have been "pending sales" for far more than 30 days!
Disclaimer: this information is drawn using custom search parameters from the predominant MLS system covering Camas Washington deemed reliable but not guaranteed to be accurate.
Current Camas and Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
Previous Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
The above information was provided by John Slocum and Kathryn Alexander, recognized as one of the top teams at REMAX Camas WA . We hope you enjoy the information in our posts, including videos on real estate and Homes for sale in Camas Washington and the rest of Clark County.
Thinking of selling your home in this market? We have the insight and passion for selling homes to get you moving!
PS - Nobody sells more homes than RE/MAX. Look to the Alexander ~ Slocum Team
for your Camas WA real estate!