Welcome to Lake Sheen Estates in Orlando.
Presenting Lake Sheen Estates entrance marquee.
Lake Sheen Estates is in a unique area of Orlando which is nestled between Windermere and Lake Buena Vista which is home to some of Walt Disney World's operations. This area has many subdivisions to choose from with a extreme spectrum in pricing from the low 150k to 100 million dollar homes. It has the best in golf courses and country clubs. This part of Orlando also has one on the lowest crime rates in Orlando, followed by having the best elementary, middle & high school. It should not be difficult to find the right property for you, many short sale and foreclosure opportunities. Lets get started today and find the real estate that you have been waiting for.
Buying or selling your home in Lake Sheen Estates I can assist you!
Facing a foreclosure? Try a short sale! We can help!
Call today for VIP service.
Lake Sheen Estates Community Quick Facts!
- Neighborhood established in 1995
- This community has 8 home sites
- From mid 500's - mid 1 million
- Square foot range 3,921- 5,469
- The HOA fee as of 2004 is $800.00 annually
- HOA Info: n/a
- HOA Info: n/a
- Schools for this Community:
- Exclusive Private Schools
Streets associated with this community.
- "Aerial Photo"
- Burris CT.
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Hospital (Children Hospital 1-18yr old)
- Winnie Palmer Hospital (women & unborn babies)
SEARCH NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE HOME!
- Click on any home, zoom in or out on the map.
- See our current real estate listings on Lake Sheen Estates below.