Over the last ten years it’s become clear that the Internet is the most important venue for real estate marketing. No, print isn’t dead, nor is television, radio or other media. And, direct mail still has a place in most real estate marketing plans. However, the real estate professionals who recognize that the Web is where 90%+ of the population does home buying and selling research, are the ones who are building a secure business future.
It’s great to know that an effective Web presence is necessary, but it’s quite another thing to know what “effective web presence” means and how to make it happen. Your web marketing initiatives should:
- Present the agent or brokerage as a local real estate expert (Niche Website)
- Consist of a website or websites with relevant content of interest to site visitors who want to buy or sell real estate (Content that Sells)
- Effectively implement SEO - Search Engine Optimization - and SEM - Search Engine Marketing - to attract visitors to the site (SEO Friendly)
- Keep website visitors engaged and make them return to the site again and again (Fresh + Dynamic + Customizable Content)
- Provide what every visitor wants most, a way to search real estate listings (Powerful Map Based IDX/MLS Search)
- Offer incentives to get the visitor to freely provide their contact information (Call to Actions)
- Follow up with these prospects regularly in a way that keeps them interested in the company’s services and makes the company/agent top-of-mind when the prospect is ready to take action (Integrated CRM & Print Pieces)
So, an effective Web presence isn’t just a website that gets a lot of traffic (the front end). Actually, the very creation and structure of a website that gets great traffic is a combination of “backend” functions
Ugh! A Lot to Ask of a Website
It is a lot to ask. However, if it’s a necessity, then it should go past asking, it should be delivered. Check out RealtySoft.com today to see how all of these components are integrated into one affordable all-in-one solution for real estate professional OR see the short video below!