Buyers love spacious homes. Buyers love to look at online property photos. Here are some tips to make your pictures look good.
1) Remove area rugs - Rugs break up the expanse of the floor and can make rooms look smaller.
2) Use a wide-angle lens.
3) Get creative with furniture. Make sure that furniture doesn't block views or walkways so you reveal as much of the floor as possible.
4) Fill up an empty space. Buyers have trouble imagining how their things will fit into an empty room.
5) Use mirrors to your advantage. A reflection in a mirror can reveal more of a room when you can't squeeze everything into your photo.
6) Lighten Up. In photos, brighter rooms typically come across as more open and welcoming.
7) Shoot at an angle. The diagonal line is the longest visual line in a room. Try shooting from the corner.
8) Remove Clutter. You've heard it before, but clutter makes a room look cramped and steals attention from a room's intended focal points.
Best of luck to you.