I don't know if you guys have noticed, but what an awesome week we have had on ActiveRain. Man, I love this place! Here is a list of some of my favorite ActiveRain moments. And of course, my favorite picture-Craig Schiller.
- Have some skin in the game Leigh Brown
- Do we need a 3rd party system? Politics in general. Jeff Belonger
Decision and Indecision:
Realtors writing about staging and Stagers writing about Real Estate:
- Staging your Blog. Maureen Francis
- Property pricing advice can be hard for sellers to swallow. Craig Schiller
NAR from New Orleans updates:
- Highlights for NAR, New Orleans. (or how to blog while riding in a car) Mary McKnight
- New Orleans-Where EXCELLENCE meets ENJOYABLE. Sharon Simms
- NAR convention New Orleans. Eric Bouler
Consumer care and concern:
Carnival of Real Estate-coming and going:
- True Gotham-Carnival is up. Christine Forgione
Mortgage Folk battles and Blog Wars:
- The Mortgage Industry's Internal Civil War. Jeff Corbett
- A Realtor's Guide to YSP(Yield Spread Premiums). Brian Brady
- If Notary Signing Agents could talk. Jason Price
- So, what do you do to justify your high commission? Broker Bryant
- Want to have some fun with the I don't Give A Crap Meter-ROAR! The Lovely Wife
- Sorry for the downtime this morning. ActiveRain Real Estate Network
- Sorry again, more down time. ActiveRain Real Estate Network
- Unfortunate refrain, sorry again. ActiveRain Real Estate Network
- System Off-line notice. ActiveRain Real Estate Network
So there you have it folks. Some of the posts that have brought me joy, frustration, confusion, pride and have made me think. All I can say is that if you are just posting and not reading you are missing out on some serious information here at ActiveRain.
Please accept my apologies for anyone I may have left out. There are way to many excellent posts for to include them all. Please fee free to link to your favorites in the comment section. Have a great week!!!
P.S. Please let me know if any of the links aren't working and I will fix them. Thanks. Broker Bryant signing off.