There is a lot of work involved in our real estate professions and simply living with the hectic pace of our lives. We are usually beyond busy, we are continually in a state of overdrive. While it is necessary that we pay attention to work, we need to pay attention to balancing life. I've learned in the past that it's important to take a moment and appreciate the good things and the people in our lives. It is important to take a moment for yourself. It is important to schedule downtime. The consequences of no down time are serious, leading to irritability, fatigue, anxiety, depression and burn out.
I'd like to focus on the joys of life in a pay-it-forward type of Blog. Please post a few things you are thankful for! I applaud you for taking a moment to read this blog post and I appreciate your comments!
- I am thankful for my loving and supportive wife
- I am thankful for my four children and the joys they give me everyday
- I am thankful for good friends
- I am thankful for my health and the health of my family
- I am thankful for our troops defending our freedom around the world
Make it a Great Day!!
Brad Snyder - "The 45 Day Listing REALTOR"